possible Greater White-fronted Goose

I couldn't find the Green Heron, but I found a possible juvenile
Greater White-fronted Goose in the big pond.  It has the same markings
as the one in the Sibley's guide.  Tuula called and said she and Milt
think it is a Greater White-fronted goose.  Let us know if you see it
and disagree.  It seems to be hanging out with the Canada Geese.

They also saw the Green Heron.  If I understand correctly, it was in
the trees across from the pond and they flushed it when they pulled
into the parking lot.

Cheryl Peterson
Provo