Common Grackles

What a sight. That is the most Common Grackles I have ever seen. Also my very first in Utah County. What a treat. Thanks Tuula for reporting them. They were in the same spot as Tuula reported, I saw close to forty of them. They were just downstream from the Oxbow parking lot. Also to mention that I was able to see the Sabines Gulls in Tooele County. It was only a forty-five minute drive from Orem and I got to see a bird I have never seen before. Thanks for all the reports.

KC Childs