Field trip reminder

Hi gang,
A note about our upcoming field trip to Fish Springs this Saturday, Apr 30.  It would be helpful to know who is planning to go, so we can figure out vehicles. Right now Reed and Kay have promised to drive, so we have room for 5-6  passengers. Please e-mail me directly if you are planning to come and if you can drive. A vehicle with sturdier tires is required, since it is gravel road half way out there.  We had planned on leaving from the Park & Ride at Orem Center Street at 7:00 am, but now I see that daylight comes earlier than a month ago, so I would like to leave at 6:00 am instead, and for that reason need to know who is coming. (Eric, can you please change the time on the calendar. Thank you!)

Target species: American Bittern, Black-throated Sparrow, Sage Sparrow, migrating shore birds,  migrating warblers and other passerines.

Fish Springs is a unique wetland oasis and a migrant trap in the middle of West Desert and an experience in itself. Come and join the adventure!

E-mail me at tuularose@juno.com   or call 787-8491   ~   Tuula