Guest Speaker for Wednesday's Meeting

Hi All:
        Our speaker for our Wed. May 19 is Bill Fenimore.  Bill will
choose his discussion from a number of areas: Watchable Wildlife,
population numbers of birders, the financial impact on local economy and
maybe the habitat initiative.  Bill is, and has been, involved in many
committees and several organizations whose purpose is to protect and
preserve habitat and the wildlife that depend on it.
        Bill is a Tour Guide, an avid birder and Co-owner of the Layton,
Utah Wild Bird Center.  I have had the opportunity of birding with Bill
and find him know legible and interesting.   This promises to be an
informative and interesting presentation.
Reed

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!