Tour Lytle Preserve and surrounding areas

LYTLE PRESERVE
IS RESERVED FOR UTAH COUNTY BIRDERS
MAY 6-7
The tour is scheduled for Thursday through Saturday May 6, 7 & 8.
A $50.00 fee has been paid for the use of the facilities which include
rest rooms and showers.
Camping is allowed for an additional $10.00 per night. We can take care
of that on location, I presume.
Rules of the Preserve
No smoking or alchol.
No firearms.
Fires in designated areas only unless seasonably prohibited.
Garbage produced by visitors is their responsibility (haul it in haul it
out)
Quiet time is from 11:00 pm to 6:00 am.
No collection of specimens.
For now we will plan to be at the Preserve Thursday and Friday as time
and conditions permit. Saturday will be decided on location. I will be
attempting to line a local birder to be, at least a part time, guide. As
usual this plan is at least partly flexible.
Get this on your calendar and start planning.
Reed

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!