Broad-tailed Hummingbirds and FIELD TRIPS

     Put up your hummingbird feeders. Today while I was up South Fork up Provo Canyon I heard and saw several male Broad-tailed Hummingbirds. It really got me excited for spring. These were the first hummingbirds this year in Utah County for me.
     Also was going to tell some people of some morning bird field trips. It is spring so here are a few coming up.

April 28th ( Wednesday )
Skipper Bay Trail near Utah Lake State Park
8:00 A.M.Meet at the trailhead. Hopefully we will find some fun sparrows and early migrants.

May 1st ( Saturday )
Lincoln Beach and River Lane
7:00 A.M. Meet at Sam's Club Parking lot on University Avenue in Provo. This is in the East Bay area. We will look for shorebirds and migrants.

May 5th ( Wednesday )
Provo River Oxbow
8:00 A.M. Meet at the Provo River Oxbow parking lot. We will be looking for spring birds. We will look for Willow Flycatchers and Blue Grosbeaks and many other spring birds.

Do you Yahoo!?