An Invitation to Utah County Birders from Ms. Bonnie Messenger

"You are invited to a Celebration of Jim Messenger.

"November 1, 2003

"At Canterbury  Reception Hall,
in Bountiful, Utah
197 East 500 South

"(Fifth South Bountiful exit,
off I-15, east to 197 East).

"The Celebration begins at 6 PM
and dancing ends at 12 AM.
Buffet will be open from 6 to 8 PM.

"Celebrants are encouraged to share with family and friends pictures,
poetry and/or a paragraph
(or more) entitled "I remember the time...".  Contributions will be
posted.

Casual attire."
You will remember Jim was killed in an airplane accident some weeks ago.

I recieved this invitation Monday afternoon Oct. 27, 2003.
UCB will remember Jim especially for the the video pictures of the
burrowing owl as well as his other  qualities.

Make the effort
Reed

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!