Crows arrive, another Ruffed Grouse

Today while I was at work in Orem I saw my first flock of American Crows fly over for the season. Eric Huish and I ran up to Timpanooke last night. At the campgroud which is located up American Fork Canyon and if you take the right fork up the Alpine Loop you will run into Timpanooke Campground. We saw the Ruffed Grouse at camphosts spot. We also went searching for owls. We heard owl begging calls, but were unable to identify them to such a species. My guess would be a Long-Eared and possibly we heard a begging call of a Saw Whet Owl.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?