Saturday's Field Trip

Greetings,

On the Saturday Field Trip we saw several very nice birds, including
the Northern Pygmy-Owl  Here are a couple of photos of the owl:

http://utahbirds.org/birdsofutah/BirdsL-R/NorthernPygmyOwl2.htm

At Aspen Grove we also saw a Golden-crowned Kinglet, Mountain
Chickadee, Red-breasted Nuthatches, Stellar's Jays, etc.

At Deer Creek Rec. we didn't find the Sabine's Gull, but we did see a
Northern Goshawk along the shore eating a fish with feathers,
apparently -- some people saw a fish and some saw feathers flying.

At Jordanelle Wetlands (BOR) we saw Cedar Waxwings, a kingfisher, and a
dipper along with a few others.

It was a very pleasant morning with very pleasant people.

Milton