From: owner-ucbnet@utahbirds.org [mailto:owner-ucbnet@utahbirds.org] On Behalf Of KC
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 5:21 PM
To: ucbnet@utahbirds.org
Subject: [ucbnet] Sage Sparrow

Well it looks like everyone is seeing the Sage Sparrow. I went out on the dike today as well and saw the Sage Sparrow. Also saw a large flock of Mourning Doves along the Provo River. In case you haven't noticed the Cinnamon Teal are sure showing up in good numbers now. Also there are many Pelicans along the dike. I also saw a lot of American Goldfinches along the dike. The most I have ever seen along there. I saw around 20 species along the dike. I know it is kinda early, but I have spring fever. Hope everyone is doing well.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?