Herring Gull, Pipits, Hooded Mergansers

I went out birding yesterday and today. At Salem Pond there was a pair of female Hooded Mergansers. Also at the spot where the Lewis' Woodpeckers are in Woodland Hills was productive with the Woodpecker. I also saw them in different spots in the Salem area. The Common Loon was still at Spring Lake. At LeBarron Point there was quite a few peeps, but I couldn't identify them. They were to far to out. Also there were some late Pelicans around Lincoln and LeBarron Point. Today I went to the Provo Boat Harbor. Stopped by Reid's house and saw four Wood Ducks. At the Boat Harbor on the North Dike there were a lot of Pipits on the beach there, and also a Herring Gull. That is all for now.

KC Childs
P.S. If anyone is seeing the Evening Grosebeaks around please let me know. That would be a life bird for me.

Do you Yahoo!?