Common loon in Utah county

After all the loons seen lately at Deer Creek and East Canyon reservoirs
I didn't think of posting this earlier today, but for those of you
keeping a county list, there was a winter plumage common loon at Spring
Lake of all places. I was very surprised to see it there with all the
mixed domestic mallards very noisily following me, trying to get in my
car, while the loon quietly swam the opposite direction. This was around
noon Sunday.
Spring Lake is about half way between Payson and Santaquin. You can get
there on the old highway from Payson or backtracking from the first
Santaquin exit on the frontage road east of I-15. The lake itself is not
visible from that road but  hidden behind the first row of houses on the
east side.
Good luck   ~   Tuula