Evening grosbeaks

A few days ago Dennis mentioned evening grosbeaks at Bonnie's and Alona's
yards. This morning (Sat. 11.2.02  10 am)  I went to the Springville
Evergreen cemetary, which is only a few blocks south of there, and saw a
good flock of grosbeaks feeding on berries in the tall junipers in the NE
section. So if you miss them at Bonnie's and Alona's, check the cemetary,
or vice versa.
The cemetary is at 400E 1900S and a good way to get there is to take
Highway 89 toward Mapleton from Main & 400 S in Springville.  About a
mile south from there turn right onto 400E. The cemetary is on your right
a couple of blocks down.
Check for red crossbills at the tops of trees also. They have been there
in years past. Not yet today though, unfortunately. (Dennis has promised
a cash award of some kind for anyone finding one and successfully
pointing him in the right direction.  I was hoping to get rich quick.)
Good birding    ~   Tuula