National Parks Contest

Carol Jean called me last night to discuss the National Park boundary rules
of the contest.  My position concerning the area that can be considered as
being in the parks is that you have to decide personally if a particular
place is in or out of the park.  If you want to consider adjacent areas to
be included as part of the 'greater' park, go ahead and do it.  I will not
pass judgement on the birds you report as having been seen 'in' the park.

The contest is not meant to be a moral decision, but rather to invite all to
go out and have a fun time.  Let's not make it impossible and let's use
reason.

Do your best and enjoy yourselves.

Robin Tuck