Panasonic Diskman CD player with speakers

Since seeing Dana Green's Panasonic Diskman player (for CD's), I have wanted one of these small size gems.  A search of all our stores brought up nothing.  Most people did not know they  made a CD player with a speaker that small.  Unable to get one that way, I turned to my son who owns an audio visual store.  He doesn't normally deal in small items, but checked his cataloge and said he could order one.  His attempts only produced the knowledge that the item was backordered because it was the hotest item Panasonic made.  I have waited months for my order to come in, but it is finally here.  He said the warehouse also got in about 45 others.  He would be willing to order one into his shop for anyone that is interested.  The order takes 3 days, that is, if someone does not beat us to them.  The cost is $99.00 including tax.  If you are interested, e-mail me or give me a call at 373-7609.  I will relay the informatio to him.  If you want to check it out first, you are welcome to come and view mine.  Carol Nelson