doves

Hi, I found your question about mourning doves nesting in your front yard on the internet. I was trying to find out the exact same information and I didn't see whether they answered you or not. If they told you, could you please fill me in. I am getting worried about my mother dove (I guess it's the mother). She's been sitting for about two weeks or more and never leaves, that we know of. I am worried she is going to starve to death. Would appreciate it if you could answer this question for me. I can call a rehabilitator if she is in danger. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Mary Jane Frank