pink floyd and binoculars

I too, am interested in the information that Betsy is requesting about Pink
Floyd, so please pass responses along to me as well.  What IS his whole
story???

Also, I am in the market for a new pair of binoculars.  I am having a hard
time researching them since there are so many.  My price range is $200 -
$400.  I tried a pair of Swift Eaglet(s) the other day and those seemed
quite comfortable and nice quality... but I wasn't able to compare them
alongside very many other options.  I am interested in any
suggestions/recommendations that you might have for a pair of bird and
wildlife binoculars.

Thanks,
Trish Wlodarczyk