Red-throated Loon, etc.

This afternoon, Rick Fridell and I visited Quail Creek Reservoir, and found that the Red-throated Loon is still present. We also saw a Bonaparte's Gull there.
We then went to Sand Hollow Reservoir, where we got several good (some of them late migrators) birds, including an Osprey, a Clark's Grebe, a Horned Grebe, and an American Avocet.

Yesterday, Matt Curtis, Erik Meyer, and I went to the Springs Park Pond (Springs Estates), and saw a Red-breasted Merganser there with Canvasbacks, Ring-necks, and a couple Buffleheads.
Kevin