HEERMAN'S GULL in St. George

I was just returning from lunch to the office today, when I ran into Marilyn Davis, who had just seen a HEERMAN'S GULL at the Southgate Golf Course in St. George, Washington County, while she was eating lunch there. I went out to see it with Matt Curtis, and it looked about like the 2nd winter Heerman's illustrated in the National Geographic guide. I returned about 2:00 and got pictures. Thanks to Marilyn for the after lunch tip.
Kevin Wheeler