Common Black-hawk

Tonight after work I birded below Baker Res. and had a Black-hawk soaring
around low over the tree tops. There may be a breeding pair in that area
too? I have been walking in the area at least 2 or 3 times a week in the
last month and this is the first time I have saw one this Spring there so it
may have wandered up the river from downstream some place. There were also
quite a few migrants along the river.

                           Good birding, Larry Tripp