May Red Cliffs Audubon Events

Dear Members and Friends of Red Cliffs Audubon:
Some good events planned for May:
May 10: Field Trip to Grafton, Springdale, and parts of Zion National Park. Bob Showler of Zion National Park will lead this trip to find some spring warblers and vireos. Meet at the St. George BLM at 7:00 or Lin's Parking lot in Hurricate at 7:30 or if ou know where the Grafton ghost town is, we'll see you there around 8:00. Plan on spending a good part of the day with this trip, bring lunch, and be ready to see some great birds.
May 14: General Meeting, Tonaquint Nature Center, 7:00 pm. Speaker TBA.
May 24: Field Trip to Kanab area. Meet at the St. George BLM at 7 am.

Other:
May 10-11 Fish Springs National Wildlife Refuge an the Utah Museum of Natural History are proud to announce Refuge Discovery Weekend. This opportunity will provide visitors a chance to discover the broad array of natural history opportunities that can be found on our Nation's national wildlife refuges. Seminars will be offered in eight different topics dealing with the Refuge and Great Basin Natural history. For more information call the refuge at 435-831-5353 or check the website at http://fishsprings.fws.gov.