Dixie Birders Next Trip.

Howdy from the Dixie Birders.

The Dixie Birders are going to go to Lytle Ranch Preserve (Beaver Dam
Wash) Wednesday, June 26, 2002. Target bird will be the Yellow-billed
Cuckoo. Of course the recent sighting of a Rose-breasted Grosbeak, and
the possibility of seeing the resident Common Black-Hawks hasn't
affected are want to go there at all.

If interested in going, meet at the McDonald's at the Southwest corner
of Dixie Dr. and Sunset Blvd., St. George, UT at 6AM on Wednesday
morning. A little breakfast, good company, and some good birds,
guaranteed.

If you have FRS radios, bring them along. We're getting the hang of
using them now.

If you've never birded Lytle Ranch, one of the premier birding hot spots
in all of North America,  and wonder what all the hub-bub is about,
now's your chance. Call in sick, play hooky, whatever, come join us. if,
on the outside chance, you can't make it, we'll keep you posted on how
we did.

Cheers, Dixie Willie