Bronzed Cowbird - more details

We had a great -- I mean really great time in your part of the state on
our three-day Utah County Birder field trip.  You may have read the
birdnet message about the Hermit Warbler and the Bronzed Cowbird, but I
wanted to give you a little more info on the Cowbird.

It was first seen on Wednesday evening at 6:00 PM on the lawn right by
the south gate (at the end of 700 West) of Red Hills Golf Course. It
was in the company of a male and female Brown-headed Cowbird. It flew
to the golf course then back to a telephone poll near the gate and then
flew off.  The next day the whole group went over to try to find it.
Two members of the party went on the trail to the east of the houses
and saw the Bronzed Cowbird with its two Brown-head companions which
flew off back toward 700 West.  We were unable to find it after that.
I hope it sticks around so others can see it.

I must say: You've got some pretty nice birds in your area.

Good birding,
Milton Moody