Fulvous Whistling-Ducks

Anne and I buzzed up to see the ducks this afternoon.  When we arrived,
Steve and Cindy Sommerfeld and Bob MacDougall had them all staked out on
the Forest Street side of the marsh.  The look we got was fabulous.  The
birds eventually flushed and came down a little ways north.  Steve,
Cindy and Bob left and Anne and I decided to wait them out.  Around 5:15
all three ducks came back to the area where they were initially located
by Paul earlier today.

Our thanks, too, for all who were instrumental in finding and reporting
the birds.  This is not a species I ever expected to add to my Utah
list. :)  :)  :)

Pomera