Mew Gull Relocated

Thanks to KC and Josh for finding such a great bird yesterday!  Steve,
Cindy and I relocated the Mew Gull in the west finger of the pond around
10:15 this morning.  Tuula joined us just as we were getting ready to
leave.

The bird was the only gull in this part of the pond and was working the
area where the open water and the mud/ice meet.  The bird's small bill
was very evident as were the "broad and contrasting white crescents" as
depicted in Sibley.  We did not see the bird in flight.

So...there were four happy birders in Orem this morning.  Steve and
Cindy got a life bird and Tuula and I got a Utah bird.

Pomera