LBBG relocated also

Hi,

Bob and I went after the LBBG today. Even with today's low contrast
conditions it was relatively easy to pick out. We were there two and a half  hours
looking, and my toes were getting cold and I was about ready to leave. We  had
scanned the group of gulls on the frozen pond a few hundred times. Yes I  know,
my wife has told me a million times not to exaggerate. We were outside the
fence and had somewhat of a low angle. The birds were clustered and anything in
the middle had several birds in front of them. There were not a lot of birds
coming and going, I guess because of no activity on the dump. I thought we
were  wasting out time and the gull was resting within the dump. I was scanning
when a  darker bird caught my eye. Bob looked over my scope and immediately
picked it  out. It had it's head tucked and only the front half was visible
along with the  yellow legs. We kept on it until it raised its head. YES.

I think with good light the bird will be quite easy to find. Get up to the
Bountiful Dump!!! It is on the frozen pond on the north end.

Jack Binch
PS Friday when we were up there I forgot to report a mixed flock of
grackles. Two Great-tailed and eight or so Commons at Bountiful  Lake.