2 NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH @ AIC

This morning at Garr Ranch, Letitia Lussier spotted a Northern
Waterthrush.  Kathy Roach and myself were also present and got great
looks at the bird.  As I was following the first bird to take a picture
a second Waterthrush flew down in front of me.  Great birds for fall
migration.  also seen on the Island were 2 Short-eared Owl's, and at
least 8 Barn Owl's, as well as a Say's Phoebe at the Buffalo Coral's.

http://www.timaverybirding.com/photos/photography_new.html

Later, Letitia, Kathy, Donna Thorum, and I looked ro the Curlew
Sandpiper, with no luck.  The water is even lower than it was during the
weeknd in the rocks where the bird has been frequenting.  Soon it will
be completely dry...  There were 45 Black-bellied Plover's north of the
first bridge, no AGPL...

Good Birding

Tim
http://www.timaverybirding.com
Salt Lake City, UT or Wherever the Birds Take Me!