Am. Tree Sparrows etc. in Zion Canyon

I spent the holiday weekend in Zion NP and the birds have decided that winter is here and are travelling in fairly large numbers in some nice mixed flocks.  I oberved the following in the Grotto area of the canyon (between the lodge and weeping rock):

Mountain Chickadee
RC Kinglet
BROWN CREEPER (many)
DE Junco
BUSHTIT (many)
Song Sparrow
White-breasted Nuthatch
Yellow-rumped Warbler
AM. TREE SPARROW (2 adult, winter plumage, on the lawn near the lodge)
Hairy Woodpecker
Hermit Thrush

Curiously, I didn't see any of the typically abundant Wild Turkeys in the area.

The Riverside walk in the temple of Sinewava was pretty quiet, possibly due to the large number of tourists when I was there.  But, I did see one Dipper near the entrance to the narrows.

Matt Thorum