Yellow-throated Warbler still at River Lane.

Hello all,

Grant, Matt, Bryan and I all saw the Yellow-throated Warbler today (9/8/04 ~9:00 - 10:00 am) at River Lane. It stayed in the same tree for about an hour giving us very close excellent looks. It left the tree twice but would come back to the same tree after a few minutes and was in the tree when I left.

As you come up from the beach end of the road you?ll see a big round willow tree that?s kind of standing by itself on the left, across the road from an open spot overlooking a bunch of tamarisk along the river. About 100 yards from the beach end of the road.

We didn?t see the Red-eyed Vireo.

Eric Huish Pleasant Grove UT poorwill_@hotmail.com 801-360-8777