Y-t Warbler, Cranes, Collared Dove?

Hello All,
    Like Eric mentioned, the Yellow-throated Warbler
was seen well today.  I hope others got a chance to
see it.  Beautiful bird.  According to the books I've
checked, this is likely the "albilora" subspecies,
however there was definitely some yellow at the front
of the white eyebrow.  One reference  (Warblers of the
Americas) claims that this is impossible on albilora,
however Peterson's Warbler Guide shows that there can
be some yellow on the lores of this subspecies, often
called the Sycamore Warbler.  Anyone have details on
previous Utah record(s)?  Peterson's alludes that it
has been seen in every western state but Washington
and possible dominica birds have only been seen a
couple times.

While out there today and yesterday, I saw a few other
birds that were pretty neat (at least for me...I'm new
to the area).  Other warblers seen (or heard) today at
River Lane included Wilson's, Orange-crowned,
Nashville, Yellow, Yellow-rumped and yesterday, I saw
Townsend's and Virginia's.  One of the most pleasant
distractions from seeking the warbler were the dozens
of Common Nighthawks seen in flight (past noon
yesterday) and perched in trees (one was also on a
telephone wire).  Swallows included Barn, Bank,
Rough-winged and a young Violet Green.  I also saw a
Northern Harrier and a Hammond's/Dusky Flycatcher
today.  Pheasants called frequently as well.

    On my way in today, I saw 4 Sandhill Cranes.  My
wife and I were up at the Swaner Preserve north of
Park City and found none on Monday evening.  Perhaps
it is pretty early?  Then, on my way out River Lane, I
had a peculiar sight.  A Eurasian Collared Dove was
perched near the skeletonized barn along River Ln.  I
stopped and got out to take a closer look at the red
eyes, dusky overall coloration and grey undertail
coverts.  Is this an introduced species locally?

     For mammals, there was a burro and a woodchuck.

Good Birding,
Matt Williams
Provo, UT