River Lane-Red-eyed Vireo

     I figure I would post this since I haven't seen any posts on the subject today. This morning around 9 A.M. A group of birders got some great looks at a RED-EYED VIREO on River Lane. It was first seen by Milton Moody, it was a beautiful bird, seen by everyone who was there at the time. While I was there I was not able to locate the Yellow-throated Warbler. Reed Stone and Kent Lewis had possible looks at the bird, but nothing definite that I know about. If anyone else saw the bird today I would love to know. But still the Red-eyed Vireo was a treat to behold.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?