Zone-tailed hawk

I'm posting this again because in my haste to get to the boat harbour I
forgot to change the date and time on my computer, so the e-mail earlier
might be at the very beginning of your saved messages and you'll never
find it.  Sorry, bear with me. (Jeff, do you know how to fix my date
problem?).

This morning (Sat 8/21/04 at 10-10:30 am) Merril Webb saw a ZONE-TAILED
HAWK  close to the Utah Lake State Park in Provo. He saw it flying from
the big willows along the dirt road that goes left just before the bridge
(the airport dike road). It would fly to the field with bailed hay in it
and back to the trees again. He said he watched it for about half an
hour.

Eric, KC and I were out there from about 1:30 to 2:30 looking for the
hawk but could not find it. I'll try again this evening. (What a bird for
Utah County!)

Good luck  ~  Tuula