Brown Pelican

After checking my e-mail this morning, I decided to check out the Lindon
boart Harbor for the brown pelican.  I drove as far out as I could on the
asphalt.  I was facing North.  Just across the water straight North were
pelicans.  I got out my scope and saw what I surely think is a brown
pelican.  It looked just like the picture of a juvinille brown pelican in
Sibley.  It was not with the group, but a little distance apart.  Two
white pelicans were with it for a few minutes then they wandered off.
The brown pelican stayed.  He did turn around once and moved his head a
few times.  They were on the sand across the water.  I hope someone else
will see it and report.  I want to know if I am correct.  Leila