alertprobable BROWN PELICAN @ Utah Lake

Utah county birders, my dad just got back from fishing near the Lindon Boat
Harbor at Utah Lake and told me he saw what he believes was a Brown Pelican
with 2 American White Pelicans.  He is not a birder but he knows his marsh and
water birds very well and noted that the bird in question did not have
contrasting white to black wings, but instead brown wings with dark tips.  He
said there was virtually no white on this bird besides the belly and near the
head.  This is all the info I have about the bird, it may be worth checking out
several spots along the east side of the lake.

good birding.

Tim

Salt Lake City, UT or Beloit, WI
http://www.timaverybirding.com