Green Heron and Goodbye

This past month I have seen a Green Heron along the river, but I have only seen if flying over, never anywhere that I could tell you were to look. Yesterday I saw two flying over. Both came from just north of the cultural center of West Valley City, you get there from 3100 South and Redwood Road. Go east on 3100 South to the end of the road. There is suppose to be a large wetland area there. One flew north and I saw it at the bend of the river just south of where I started my tour last May, and the other flew over 3300 South by the pond, and it was flying south.
Also I wanted to say goodbye, I'm will be moving to Portland Oregon on July 16th.
Jack Holley (801) 450 3088