Nesting Hawks

Hi All

Our Baby Swainsons are getting big. The other day I thought we were
going to loose one. One chick is a lot bigger than the other and a lot
more aggressive. One of the parents flew in with a rodent, instead of
the big one going for the  food he/she went for his little brother or
sister with a vengeance almost running him or her out of the nest.
Happily though they are both still there and though the smaller one
keeps taking a beating it is still hanging in there.

It would be nice if someone with a good camera could come by and take
some pictures to post on birdnet, I don't have one that will do the job.
If anyone is interested let me know and I will get you access to the
building .

Happy birding

Steve