Birder's Diary or Avisys? [Kelley Holtman]

Good Memorial Day to you all:

I am looking at Birder's Diary and Avisys and would appreciate your thoughts on these programs.  My needs are: keep a life list for the ABA area and World area, print state checklists and be able to cut/paste my sightings into email forms.  My format is Windows XP with plenty of RAM, etc...to meet requirements.  I have read the pros/cons that each program has posted on their websites but I still can't decide.  Please email me directly at born2skiutah AT aol.com

Thank you & happy birding!

Kelley Holtman
Park City, UT
born2skiutah AT aol.com