[no subject]

I observed a NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH this afternoon along
the small stream in the campgound at Willard Bay State
Park. I stuck a forked stick in the ground where it
was seen and heard singing. There may have been two
because I saw another one a short distance up stream a
while later.
The heavy winds on monday caused alot of problems, but
it also blew in a bunch of new birds. There are
several thousand RED-NECKED PHALAROPE on the AIC, and
brilliant breeding plumaged BLACK-BELLIED PLOVER.
All the common summer passerines have arrived.
Dennis Shirley