Re: Colima Warbler

Sorry we missed you, Dennis.  Kathy and I just returned from seeing the
Colima Warbler in Big Bend last week (as well as a few hundred other
birds across CO, NM, TX and AZ).  It may not be very colorful, as
warblers go, but the effort to see it makes the sighting especially
rewarding, don't you think?!
Joel Beyer