[no subject]

Hi UOS Members,

It's getting close to the time for the GSL Festival, and I'm working on the UOS educational display. However, I will be out of town that weekend and we need volunteers to take a turn at the booth for an hour or two on Friday, May 14 and Saturday, May 15. We will be taking the display to the Bear River Festival on May 22nd also and could use some volunteers that Saturday, too.

We must have the exhibit set up no later than noon on Friday, the 14th. .We will need to have someone at the booth from noon until 6 PM. I will get the display to anyone (someone fairly close) who can take it and set it up and will pick it up from whoever takes it down

On Saturday the 15th we have to have someone at the booth from 10 AM to 6 PM. The booth must be taken down after 6 PM on Saturday and no later than 2 PM on Sunday. We cannot take it down during festival hours.

I know some people are involved with field trips; but if you aren't, please volunteer to occupy the booth, answer questions, etc. We will have copies of the two new Checklists available for distribution, and I want to have a few copies of Utah Birds for folks to leaf through.
If you can volunteer any time for the display, please let me know date/time you could work, maybe two time periods in case I've already gotten a volunteer for the time--contact me at jvanmoo@sisna.com ASAP.

Please help us with this project--we need your support.

Thanks for your help.

Julie Van Moorhem