Hybrid Canada Goose & Caspian Terns

This morning March 31, I went to Decker Lake and watched a flock of geese land on the lake. But this wasn't just ordinary geese. One was the gray Domestic Goose that I have been seeing flying around the area for close to two years. Two was what looked to be Canada Geese and one was the off spring of one of the Canada Geese and the Domestic Goose. It looked like a Canada Goose but lighter color. It had a knob on the top of the beak like the Domestic. The white throat patch was much larger and covered most of the head area. It was more chunkier than the Canada Geese. I just though all of you would like to know. Also the pair of Terns that nested at the lake last year are back. Jack Holley. I've changed my cell phone number it is; 450-3096.