new to the Hyrum/Logan area

Hi all

My wife, Jill, and I just arrived in Hyrum, UT a couple of weeks ago.  We
are living near the Hyrum State Park. We've birded there a couple of times
and we've also been to the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge, and the
Cutler Marsh and 20-20 Ponds in Logan.  Here's a list of the species that
we've seen so far.

Golden Eagle
Red-tailed Hawk
Black-billed Magpie
Rock Pigeon
American Robin
House Sparrow
American Kestrel
American Crow
Cedar Waxwing
European Starling
House Finch
Canada Goose
Song Sparrow
Northern Flicker
Common Goldeneye
Western Meadowlark
Rough-legged Hawk
Ring-necked Pheasant
Northern Harrier
Red-winged Blackbird
Horned Lark
Dark-eyed Junco (Oregon version)
Black-capped Chickadee
Red-breasted Nuthatch
American Goldfinch
Sharp-tailed Grouse
Downy Woodpecker
Mallard
Northern Pintail
Bufflehead
Gadwall
Ring-necked Duck
Great Blue Heron
Northern Goshawk
Lesser Scaup
American Coot
Northern Shoveler

I might also have seen a Common Redpoll at a feeder in the area, but I'm
not 100% certain that is what I saw.

We're looking for suggestions on other good areas to bird and maybe even
some of you out there would like to join us.  We plan on going to the
Wasatch Audubon outing this coming Saturday.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.  We're two intermediate birders,
with over 370 species on our life lists.

Good birding,
Richard