Snow Goose in Salt Lake Valley

Yesterday afternoon around 3:30 pm, while driving bus, I saw a Snow Goose with a large flock of Canada Geese on the Glendale Golf Course, located at 2100 South between the Jordan River and Redwood Road. It was about half the size of the Canadians and well away from the resident white Graylags. It was grazing on the golf course grass. So when you see flocks of geese flying around the valley check for strange looking ones. We now know that there area Greater White-fronted, Snow, and Ross's Geese in the area. More information contact Jack Holley 450-9387

Thanks Jack