Thanksgiving birding trips

Well i went birding at the provo airport dike this last thanksgiving
holiday week! my first trip on saturday the 22nd of nov. i saw 5 greater
yellowlegs.then on thanksgiving day i saw 1 killdeer. i am looking for a
american tree sparrow but have not seen one yet. the water at provo
airport dike is completely frozen over. also during the week of
thanksgiving i saw a great blue heron that was hanging out on the ice for
a couple days. i also am wondering where there is more spots to go birding
here in provo so if anyone has any suggestions for me my email is
hondaciv_ex@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!

Brad Wahlin