Shrike dilema

PLEASE HELP

http://home.earthlink.net/~nicky-davis/h_shrikelgrhd.html
Is this a Northern or Loggerhead Shrike???

I labeled this photo taken  Aug. '03 as a Loggerhead Shrike (not winter,
right)but now I think it's a Northern Shrike because

1. the low color contrast between the back, head area with the throat,
belly area.
2.  The mask feathering looks thinner, almost transparent
3.  Pronounced bill

The Shrike I tried to photograph on Antelope Island the last few visits
has a more distinct contrast between the back and the throat while the
mask feathering is thick, black and completely covers the eye area.

Thanks,
Nicky Davis
nickydavis@earthlink.net