Pacific Loons at Pineview Res. Weber Co.

KC and I saw at least two Pacific Loons from the second turnout past the dam along Ut 39 overlooking Pineview Reservoir. There were also Common Loons in the area for comparison.

For the Utah County Birders there were Bonaparte's Gulls at the Southwest corner of the Airport Dike Yesterday and on Tuesday I saw a Common Loon on the cooling ponds just south of the Linden Boat Harbor and a pair of late Blue-gray Gnatcatchers in the sage brush on the East side of the road just South of the cooling ponds. This is the same spot I got a BG Gnatcatcher in March.

Eric Huish Pleasant Grove UT poorwill_@hotmail.com 801-360-8777