Possiable Brown Thrasher

Yesterday morning (around 9 am on Mar 26) while I was walking along what I call the Sagebrush/Juniper area of the Jordan Parkway Trail, I saw this rufous brown bird fly from some Sagebrush over the trail and to the river. I had no time to look at it though my binoculars and all I saw was it's back. It was about the size of a Robin but more slender. It was completely rufous on it's back, wings, and
tail. It had two wingbars of a cream color. I tried to find it but couldn't. It must have flew to the other side of the river. I believe that it was a Brown Thrasher. It would be the first one that I have seen in Utah, but I have seen numbers of them in Oklahoma. If you could let me know, and I will still
be watching for it along the trail. If you would like to explore the area, you get there by taking 3500 South to 900 West. South on 900 West to where it Tee's by UTA. Turn right and it deadends. You can park your car along the field to the south and walk in the small gate that has a trail heading
west. Follow it until you get to another small gate. You will see sagebrush all along the trail. By the west gate there are Junipers growning. It is right where the trails come together is where I saw it.
You can contact me at (801) 955-7818 or (801) 450-9259 (cell)
Jack Holley