Utah County Birds

Eric Huish and I ran out to the Provo Airport Dike this morning at about 8. It was a beautiful day to be out and about. We saw an American Tree Sparrow around the area where the asphault ends. We also saw my first Pelicans for the year. It is about time they show up in Utah County. Also there was Bewicks Wren out on the far southwest corner of the dike. There were plenty of sparrows but just White Crowned and Song Sparrows that we could see. At Utah Lake State Park there were at least two American Pipits at the end of the north jetty. Nice little day to get out. Hope everyone is enjoying the birds. Also there was an article on the birds and birders on the front page of the Daily Herald. You can go to there website to read it.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?