Birding advice needed

Hi folks

I am a Missouri birder and I will be coming to Salt Lake City for a
conference and will stay few days after it from March, 12th till March
20th. I have a wishlist of birds I particularly want to see. If you have
any ideas or suggestions where to find them in the vicinity of Salt Lake
City I would greatly appreciate that information.

Also what do you think are the best places to bird near Salt Lake City?
(I've been to the web, but want some "live" info).

The last question: are there going to be any organized bird trips in Salt
Lake City vicinity between March 12th and March 20th?

Here is my wishlist:
1.Barrow's goldeneye
2.Blue grouse
3.Ruffed grouse
4.Greater sage grouse
5.Northern pygmy owl
6.Western screech owl
7.Gray jay
8.Clark's nutcracker
9.Juniper titmouse
10.Gray-crowned rosy-finch
11.Black rosy-finch
12.Pine grosbeak
13.Evening grosbeak (do not say Ha! - I just ask)

You can e-mail me off-list: kondr@mail.nwmissouri.edu
Thanks
Peter