Sunday Birding

     Arnie and I went to Antelope Island about noon and we did find the 8 snow buntings between mile marker 3 and 2.  We went to Garr Ranch, but it was very quiet.  We went to Farmington about 4:30 and missed Tony's Glaucus Gulls, but did see an immature Glaucus Winged Gull at the 2nd bridge.  It was on the west side as we went out and had moved to the east side when we drove out.  There were lots of pelicans which seemed pretty early to me.  Arnie was really impressed with the 100s of Bald Eagles.
                                   Dana